Landplot with 220 ha total area near Saquarema, Rio de Janeiro State
Sizable Landplot Saquarema – with 220 ha, 95 % flat, in Rio de Janeiro State
This sizable landplot is called “Fazenda Frutuoso” – consists of an area of 2,200,000 m² , with 95% of flat land, bordered by the Amaral Peixoto Highway and then Tingui Road, located in the Sampaio Correa District.
The property is located next to the Sampaio Correa City Industrial Pole and has the following distances to to major locations in the nearby surroundings:
– 9 km from Jaconé Beach;
– 15 km from the future Port of Jaconé;
– 18 Km from the city center of Saquarema;
– 12 km from Bacaxá District, the main commercial hub of the city;
– 40 km from Comperj;
– 55 Km from the city of Niterói;
– 75 km from the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Recently Saquarema has become one of the most developed mid-size cities in the state of Rio de Janeiro, with the largest technical school in the state, 2 hospitals and one of the best public schools in Brazil.
The city is expected to become one of the richest cities in the state, with the resumption of state oil exploration, as Saquarema concentrates one of the largest pre-salt exploration fields, bringing large royalty resources to the municipality.
For all this, Saquarema has become one of the most promising cities for investments in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
For investors, several fiscal incentives have been established, among them a 17 % discount on the payment of the ICMS tax (Value Added Tax for merchandise and Services) as well as zeroed tax on imports.
Due to the excellent location, there are a wide range of attractive commercial possibilities:
– Dry Port for Import and export
– Sheds for logistics companies
– Oil & Gas Companies
– Gas Station
– Ample parking for truck drivers with toilet and locker room
– Restaurant / industrial kitchen / diner / pharmacy;
– Air taxi heliport
– Convention center with auditoriums, hotel, gym and cafeteria
– Exemption from ISS and ICMS.
This implies a significant regional developmental potential, as highlighted by some recent news:
– Federal Government announces investment in Porto (TPN);
– LOA forecasts 2.5 billion for Maricá / RJ in 2019;
– COMPERJ will have Petrobras billion dollar investment in the second half of 2019;
– Italian Government signs investment accord in Maricá / RJ;
The following video shows an overflight over the land:
Further Information about Saquarema and Surroundings:
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.saquarema.rj.gov.br
Detailed information about the agricultural sector in Brazil, analysis and literature you can find here.
E-Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefone: +55 11 2371 3161
Celular: +49 151 68159883 (whatsapp), +55 11 97110-1705 (whatsapp)
- ID: 12447
- Views: 909