Landplot with 45.000 sqm at Interpraias Avenue with access to 6 beaches, access 100 % asphalted
Area Balneario Camboriu: ample landplot with approx. 45.000 m², at Interpraias Avenue, access 100 % asphalted, high commercial potential
The land is completely developed, with 100 % infrastructure, among them Electricity, Water, Sewage and Internet. It actually consists of two roughly similar lots, each one with 22.700 m². The total front line is 87 m². The pictures in the annex of this exposé show the location and delineation of the land, as well as its access points and topography.
Exact Location (Google Earth): https://earth.app.goo.gl/dBJkB7
It is well located with excellent infrastructure, next to several health centers, The International Event and Convention Center (about 1500 m² distant) as well as the access to the Interpraias Avenue, one of the main infrastructure hubs in Balneario.
It is possible to erect buildings with 2,5 or 7 floors, depending on the concrete location of the land.
Additional Information about Balneário Camboriú and Surroundings:
Balneário Camboriú is a municipality located on the northern coast of the state of Santa Catarina, in the southern region of the country. It belongs to the Metropolitan Region of Foz do Rio Itajaí and is about 80 km distant from the state capital, Florianópolis. It is considered one of the cities with the highest living standards in Brazil.
- Official and Municipal information: https://www.bc.sc.gov.br/
- Touristic Information about Praia do Estaleiro: https://www.feriasbrasil.com.br/sc/balneariocamboriu/estaleiro.cfm
- Publication about the Ecological Sustainability of the “Praia do Estaleiro”: http://www.turismo.gov.br/últimas-not%C3%ADcias/13930-18-praias-brasileiras-recebem-selo-ecológico-bandeira-azul.html
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 21941
- Views: 277