Agricultural Farm with 580 ha in Pará, with surface water and grassland fraction
Agricultural Farm Pará: 580 ha fazenda in a highly fertile region, surface water, suitable for soybeans and corn, additional 145 ha grass land
The farm is located 35 km distant from the city of Redenção, in the south of the Brazilian state of Pará. Privileged location, being in the best region of Pará, with agribusiness in full development, with several properties around producing soybeans, corn, etc. Excellent opportunity to invest with high return and investment stability.
– Area with 580 hectares.
– 145 ha of grassland – new shape, of excellent quality.
– Property containing 03 dams, with excellent water availability all year round.
– All fenced area, with high quality fences in smooth wire.
– With all documentation up to date, including CAR (Cadastro Ambiental Rural) and Georeferencing.
– connection to the rural electricity net.
– completely flat area, very suitable for grain production and / or agriculture
About Redenção and Surroundings:
Redenção is located at latitude 08º01’43 “south and at longitude 50º01’53” west, at an altitude of 227 meters. The climate of the municipality is of the equatorial type. It has an average annual temperature of 32.35 ° C, with maximum temperatures around 39.00 ° C and a minimum of 24.00 ° C. The relative humidity of the air is approximately 60%. The rainy season occurs, notably, from December to March, and the driest from May to November, with the annual rainfall index being around 2,000 mm, thus making it a very fertile agricultural area.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://redencao.pa.gov.br/
We accompany clients during the entire sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Detailed information about the agricultural sector in Brazil, analysis and literature you can find here.
- ID: 17091
- Views: 1265