Magnificent beach home in Santa Catarina with 7700 m² land and 515 m² constructed area
Villa Santa Catarina: beach mansion, 7700 m² land, swimming pool, 410 m² living area, highest construction standard, 6 suites
General Characteristics and Description:
This magnificent villa is also called “Casa Azul” – the “Blue House”. It is located at the stunning Quilombo Beach (Praia Quilombo).
- Land area: The total land area is 7,747.16 m², with 4,867.98 m² of marine area and 2,879.19 m² of allodial area. Access to the land occurs from the south, through Rua Malwee.
- Solar Position: The house faces the sea where it has great northeast solar incidence, as it is in a privileged position, high and far from other buildings, it has sun from morning to afternoon in most rooms.
- Details about the Construction: It is a Masonry residence with three floors, internal built area 410 m² (approx.), including garage and balconies. Furthermore there is a constructed outside area, uncovered terrace, uncovered lower deck and pool with 105 m² (approx.). Sidewalks around the ground floor with about 72 m² (approx.). In these measures, the access ramp to the garage, the basement as well as the uncovered deck with wooden pergola at the top of the land and patio for uncovered parking at the top of the land are not yet accounted for.
- Structure of the Residence – Upper floor: 2 suites with balcony facing the sea, 1 master suite with dressing room, 2 bedrooms, both with balconies overlooking the sea and 1 bathroom. Ground floor: kitchen, entrance hall, living room with dining room and living room with fireplace, balcony facing the sea, toilet, service area, service bathroom, maid’s quarters, storage room with access to the basement and covered garage for 2 cars as well as a uncovered parking lot.
Lower floor: party area with barbecue and 1 guest suite. External area: Swimming pool with engine room, covered porch, uncovered terrace, lower deck overlooking the sea, beach access stairs, upper deck with wooden pergola, external toilet, masonry wall and electronic gate.
Furthermore there are bathrooms with rectified porcelain floor and tiles on all walls. All with tempered glass box. Sanitary basins with attached box and ceramic support vats. The rooms come with woody porcelain floor.
- Further characteristics:
– Stairs with steps covered in solid wood.
– Large frames in solid wood and glass and baseboards also in solid wood.
– All internal walls finished in masonry.
– Infrastructure for water heating system with pass-through gas heater for bathrooms and kitchen.
– Kitchen with porcelain floor and decorated tile on the walls.
– Dining and living room with solid wood floors and decorated ceramic finishes.
– Ceilings with plaster finish and plaster moldings, living room with solid wood lining and finishing with wooden moldings.
– Party area with barbecue and granite countertops.
– Lower terrace with pool and wooden deck overlooking the sea.
– Upper deck in solid wood with privileged view
Pictures and a professional video can be found attached to this exposé.
This property is very suitable for hotel investment or seasonal rental, in particular for administration by the platforms Airbnb, Booking, Tripadvisor, Temporadalivre, Vrbo, Expedia…, as it offers everything that users of these platforms are looking for: Beautiful view, seafront, exclusive house with ample space, on one of the most stunning beaches do Brasil, where travelers from all over Latin America seek to spend their holidays, enjoy the pleasant climate and the beauties of the region. In addition to Theme Parks such as Beto Carrero World, the largest amusement park in Latin America, which is less than 6km (12 minutes) from the property (and in the future, the Amazon Park and Resort)
Another feature of the city is that there are few high-end options in the region. However, we are noticing a vertiginous increase in this type of public in the region, considering that the main construction companies that build buildings on the coast of Santa Catarina, already have projects in Penha. Most of these projects are luxury apartment condominiums.
Possibility of renting for Events and Weddings, and even Video recordings for Youtubers-
The tax expenses (Navy tax and IPTU) are around R$ 75,000.00 per year.
The costs of eventual maintenance (gardening, swimming pool, simple maintenance/repairs, security/monitoring) can be estimated at around R$ 15,000.00 per year. These costs can be, with good management, deducted from accommodations during the low season. Eg: if we consider the daily rate of R$2,500.00, and having at least 10 days of rental in 9 months of low and medium season, we would have a low season value of around R$225,000.00 per year.
Possilibity of making a downpayment of 50 %, followed by 12 monthly installments.
Additional Information about Penha and Surroundings:
Penha is part of the Florianopolis metropolitan area. Its extensive and beautiful strip of sand makes the resort the main means of daytime leisure for residents and thousands of tourists who seek the region to relax. There are 31 kilometers of coastline and 19 beaches suitable for different forms of leisure: surfing, fishing, sea bathing, sand sports and ecological trails.
The Beto Carrero World park is a guaranteed fun option for children and adults.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://penha.atende.net/cidadao
The State of Santa Catarina has one of the lowest crime rates in the country. The homicide rate in the state has been on a downward curve since 2017, with the lowest rate since when it began to be recorded in 2008. The city of Penha has constantly invested in public security improvements, an example is the “Penha Conecta” project. (launched in July last year) that allows the integration of private security cameras into the municipal system.
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
In partnership with Campedelli Advogados/São Paulo we do also provide legal assistance to our clients.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
keyword: Villa Santa Catarina
- ID: 23581
- Views: 1188