Sophisticated Villa in Angra dos Reis with 700 m² living space
Villa Angra dos Reis: private home with 700 m² living space, 1600 m² land, 10 Suites, panoramic outlook, swimming pool, high value property
General Description and Features:
For sale is a luxury mansion consisting of two living rooms, the main one with three environments.
Furthermore there is a Balcony off the main living room.
Then there are a total of Ten suites, two kitchens, gourmet area, pool and steam room.
You can also find an Office with panoramic view, a garage for eleven cars, a laundry and linen as well as two pantries for food and cleaning products.
As part of the equipment counts a 40 Kva diesel generator.
There is also a vegetable garden and a storage of 60 thousand liters of water.
Information about the Area and Surroundings:
- Official and Municipal Information: http://www.angra.rj.gov.br/
- Tourism Information: http://visitbrasil.com/en/destinos/angra-dos-reis.html
We at Real Estate Brazil accompany clients during the sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Our partners at Campedelli Advogados (São Paulo) also provide legal assistance (documentation, funds transfer, investor´s visa)
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is recommended that prospective buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 22563
- Views: 592