Upscale Pousada with 7 Cabins and Villa in Imbituba, Praia de Luz
Upscale Pousada Imbituba: pousada with 7 Chalets/Cabins, main villa with 4 bedrooms, 765 m² built area
For sale is a luxurious pousada/resort, sophisticated and in Indonesian architectural design, including furniture and some materials imported directly from proper Indonesia.
Altogether there are 2,836 m² of land area, at the foot of Morro do Luz. The construction is in total harmony with nature.
The constructed area is 765m², composed of:
• 7 cabins, with 44 m² each. Each one accommodates, comfortably, 1 couple plus 2 children. It has a complete kitchen with refrigerator, microwave oven, electric oven, quality crockery, glasses and cutlery;
• Private home with 2 floors totaling 143 m². There are in total 4 bedrooms, 1 suite, 1 bathroom and full kitchen;
• Reception area with 145 m²;
• Social living area with barbecue, 18 m²;
• Heated pool, spa and playground, totaling 255 m².
Parking for up to 12 cars. Furthermore there is a solar energy system.
The property comes with a public deed and all operating permits for the pousada up to date with the city hall.
Additional Information about Imbituba and Surroundings:
Imbituba is a Brazilian municipality, located on the southern coast of the state of Santa Catarina. A sparsely built city, its population is dispersed in the districts of Mirim, Vila Nova and Sede.
It has important beaches such as Praia do Rosa, considered one of the 30 most beautiful bays in the world and Praia da Vila, which, in addition to its enchanting beauty, is made up of islands close to each other and trails such as the Farol Ecological Trail, has one of the biggest and best waves in Brazil for surfing.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.imbituba.sc.gov.br/
General Observations and Considerations:
- This property is just for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is strongly advised that interested buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 27424
- Views: 583