Upscale Mansion in Busca Vida near Salvador with 624 m² constructed area
Upscale Mansion Busca Vida: private home, 892 m² land, 624 m² constructed area, 4 suites, master suite, solar energy
Short Description and Details:
For sale is a fine private home with ample 624 m² constructed area, built on a 892 m² landplot. There are a total of 4 suites, among them one master suite with 60 m². Furthermore there is a TV room, a kitchen with integrated gourmet area, a storage room, a room for the employees (completely equipped with bedroom), nano glass and solar energy.
The condominio is completely developed, with 24 hours security and ample infrastructure (details on request).
For more detailed information and further inquiries please contact us. Personal Visits of the property can be scheduled at any time.
About Busca Vida and Surroundings:
The Busca Vida beach, part of the coast of Camaçari, is approximately 9 km long. It is quite near the Joanes River and is dominated by residential condominiums. It has strong waves, for the most part, which attract many surfers. There are also stretches of calm water. A lagoon makes up the local scene. The name Busca Vida was already adopted in the 19th century. It is about 6 km distant from Salvador Airport.
- Official and Municipal Information: http://www.camacari.ba.gov.br/
- Touristic Information about the nearby beach: http://guiadolitoral.uol.com.br/busca_vida-2550_2008.html
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 21791
- Views: 368