Upscale Apartment Leblon: 201 m² living space, 3 suites, 5 floor building and 3 parking lots
The apartment is well located at R. José Linhares, 47 in Leblon, one of the highest living standard districts in Brazil. The building itself has 5 floors, with 2 apartments on each. There are 3 parking lots (guaranteed in the deed), with the elevator leading directly to the garage. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, all of them being suites, with balcony in the main living room and the master suite.
The building infrastructure is well developed, with swimming pool, dry sauna and open green area. There is also a dinner room, a service area with complete equipment for the housemaid.
This apartment is presented in cooperation with the São Paulo-based company Loft, a company that aims at excellency in renovating apartments to highest standards. Due to their outstanding work we from Real Estate Brazil decided to work closely with them. Some introductory words about Loft:
Their main purpose is buying, renovating and selling real estate in Brazil by speeding up painful and bureaucratic processes through a simple experience.
Loft was founded in 2018 in São Paulo and is supported by major global venture capital investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Vulcan Capital, Thrive Capital, QED Investors, and Fifth Wall Ventures. The company has already raised US$ 275 million from its supporters, and R$ 326 million through real estate investment funds.
Newly arrived in Rio de Janeiro, it more than quintupled its operation in the city in less than six months.
- All apartments will be sold in fully renovated state, with the highest standards. This includes :
- Electricity & water supply renovation
- Doors & windows
- Insulation & Floors
- 1 year warranty on the renovation
- Possibility to decorate the apartment
- All the renovations are fully customizable
- A dedicated project manager takes care of each renovation
- Full legal analysis of the documentation
Resuming, the price includes :
- Full due diligence i.e. the certainty that the apartment is absolutely impeccable from a legal standpoint
Additional Information about Leblon and Surroundings:
The upscale district Leblon is known for its beach, which is one of the city’s most popular and quietest sandy beaches. There are numerous restaurants in the green streets behind the coast, from cozy French bistros to lively steakhouses, as well as inviting bars serving beer and caipirinha. Shops offer boutiques for designer fashion or the modern shopping center Shopping Leblon. The Teatro do Leblon is a local cultural center with a diverse, original program.
- Official and Municipal Information: http://www.rio.rj.gov.br/
- ID: 16215
- Published: 11. July 2020
- Last Update: 11. July 2020
- Views: 53