Two-Suites-Apartment with 173 m² in Porto Trapiche, Salvador
Two-Suites-Apartment Salvador: located in the prestigious Porto Trapiche, 173 m², completely furnished, view to the marinha
The apartment is sold completely furnished (“porteira fechada”), located in the most prestigious condominio in Salvador, the Porto Trapiche.
A visit of the property can be scheduled any time. Should you require more detailed information please contact us. The entire documentation of the apartment (IPTU payments, public deed) are current and without any encumbrances or liabilities.
We accompany clients during the entire sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Additional Information about Salvador and Surroundings:
- Official and Municipal Information: http://www.salvador.ba.gov.br/
- General Information about the district where the Porto Trapiche Condominio is located (Comércio): https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Com%C3%A9rcio_(Salvador)
- This apartment is only for sale, not for rental or similar.
- It is highly advised that interested buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 18421
- Views: 969