Spacious Townhouse in Itaparica with 10 bedrooms and 960 m² constructed area
Townhouse Itaparica: high potential urban property for residential or commercial use, 960 m², 10 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, garage and garden
For sale is a historical and traditional townhouse in Itaparica. It was originally constructed in 1606 as a colonial mansion, and thus one of the first buildings of its kind in the region. It served several times as lodgings for kings (in 1806 Dom João VI, 1826 Dom Pedro I. and 1859 D. Pedro II.) It was then reformed and renovated in 1993. There are two floors with a total of 960 m², with 10 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. There is also a garage and a garden. The house is currently in need of some renovation (walls and ceilings mainly). The electrical installation is 100 % in order though.
It is very well located right in front of the Praia do Forte, and thus in one of the best locations in Itaparica.
IPTU per year: 4000 R$.
Address: Rua Monsenhor Flaviano 10, Itaparica.
About Itaparica and Surroundings:
The Ilha da Itaparica Itaparica is considered as one of the most beautiful islands of the Brazilian coast. Its coast, to a large extent, is surrounded by coral reefs, called “Pinaúnas Reefs”, which extends from Bom Despacho to Cacha Pregos. By Decree-Law 467 of October 20, 1997, the Pinaúnas Environmental Preservation Area was established. Itaparica Island is 45 minutes from Salvador by ferry or Mar Grande Maritime Transport System; and is linked to the mainland, in the far southeast (Estreito do Funil), by the João das Botas bridge via BA-001.
The city of Itaparica is the only seaside hydromineral resort in the Americas. Its water is carbonated and sulphated with a good dose of carbonic acid, source radioactivity at 20 degrees Celsius of 0.82 males.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://itaparica.ba.gov.br/
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 21439
- Published: 18. January 2022
- Last Update: 19. January 2022
- Views: 202