Two Private Homes with 415 m² total living area on 1.200 m² landplot in Santo André
Property Santa Cruz Cabrália: two private homes on 1.200 m² land, near river, beautiful and idyllic location, district of Santo André
For sale is a high level property in Santo André (part of Santa Cruz Cabrália), composed of a beautiful landplot and 2 houses, the “Casa Mosaíco” and the “Casa Feliz”.
This real estate is located next to the BA 001, No. 11 CEP 45807-000 Santa Cruz Cabrália / Sto. André, about 150 m from the ferry from Santo André.
• The Year of construction: 2007
• Dimensions of the Property: 40m x 30m = 1,200 m²
• Constructed area: 415 m² = 35%
• 2 fully furnished houses
➢ Casa Mosaico: approx. 230 m² , 2 suites, living room, guest toilet, kitchen with pantry, terrace, work table, garage, large automatic garage door
➢ Casa Feliz: approx. 160 m², 1 suite, living room, kitchen with pantry, pavilion, guest toilet
• Additional buildings:
➢ Covered laundry area with washing machine
➢ Tool shed
➢ Dog kennel
• 200 m long private jetty with 2 platforms, bathing area and landing stage for small boats
• Garden with a variety of plants, old trees and large coconut palms, wooden platform, paved garden paths, 2 powerful garden showers, large space for drying clothes, brick barbecue.
• Internet, TV
• Well with automatic submersible pump, cistern for rainwater
• Direction: East
• Condition: Good, no repair backlog
• Officially registered documents available. Certificate of the existence of the property and the “Habite-Se”.
Detailed Description of the Estate:
It is located on a peninsula with tall mangroves and palm trees. It is formed by the Rio João de Tiba, a salt water arm of the sea that extends far inland. The shore is protected from the open Atlantic by a large reef with embedded islands. A ferry connects the property every ½ hour with Santa Cruz Cabrália and Porto Seguro. In the other direction you will find a condominium and scattered individual houses up to the picturesque town center of Santo André. There are pousadas, restaurants, boutiques, mercadinhos. The Belmonte bus line ends in front of the Sítio.
The Sítio begins on the ferry road and ends at the mangrove belt. The neighbor on the right is a long-established family of artists. The property consists of 2 houses and smaller outbuildings. The houses are fully furnished, the kitchens are equipped, there is TV and internet.
The houses are oriented towards the garden and the unobstructed mangrove belt. It is under nature protection. Only the private 200 meter long “Passarela” with its platforms opens the way through the high mangroves to the River and the Atlantic Ocean.
From the street everything looks repellent and closed. That is intended. The more surprising is the open and transparent construction of the main house “Casa Mosaico” and the guest house “Casa Feliz”.
Glass, wood, marble and granite are the dominant building materials. Large, high roofs protect against sun and rain. The steady Atlantic wind is held back by the mangroves.
The main house is U-shaped. In the center there are is the main living room, kitchen, garage, and the two suites are located in the U-shaped legs. One ends with a turret. There is an office workstation with an all-round view of the garden. The high roofs ensure natural ventilation and make expensive air conditioning unnecessary.
The guest house comes with a suite, sala, kitchen and pantry. The highlight here is the 90 m2, octagonal roofed pavilion. Lots of free space without dividing walls.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a sophisticated main house, guest house with pavilion, outbuildings, garden, mangrove belt, the Passarela through the mangroves to the Atlantic with sun and bathing platforms.
BA 001, N° 11 CEP 45807-000 Santa Cruz Cabrália bairro Sto. André.
Coordinates: 16° 16′ 8.28″ S 39° 1′ 20.49″ W (-16.268967, -39.022357)
About Santo André, Santa Cruz Cabrália and Surroundings:
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.cabralia.ba.gov.br/
Santo André is an upscale district, pertaining to the municipality of Santa Cruz Cabrália. Santa Cruz Cabrália disputes with the municipalities of Porto Seguro and Prado the primacy of having been the place of arrival of the Portuguese in Brazil in 1500. Santa Cruz Cabrália is one of the historic cities in the state of Bahia, as the 1st (Easter Sunday – First Sunday after Easter) and 2nd (Inaugural Masses) were held in Brazil, both celebrated by Friar Henrique de Coimbra , chaplain of Pedro Álvares Cabral’s fleet, on April 26 and May 1, 1500, respectively.
Via BR-367, which connects the municipalities of Santa Cruz Cabrália, Porto Seguro and Eunápolis; visitors coming from Eunápolis will arrive at the intersection at the entrance to Porto Seguro. Heading left to the north shore, along the Discovery Highway, the visitor will pass 22 km of beautiful beaches, until reaching Santa Cruz Cabrália, at the mouth of the João de Tiba River. Approximately 16 km after the Porto Seguro interchange, the visitor arrives in Coroa Vermelha, one of the several districts of Santa Cruz Cabrália, and place of celebration of the first mass in Brazil and where several families of Pataxó Indians who reside there are settled, and who live off the trade of indigenous handicrafts.
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
Property Santa Cruz Cabrália
- Property type: Landplot , Private Home , Sitio/Chacara
- State: Bahia
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Santa Cruz Cabrália
- Postal Code and Neighbourhood: 45807-000 Santo Andre
- Property size: 415 m²
- Lot size: 1200 m²
- Property ID: 21185
- ID: 21185
- Views: 788