Private Residence in the Aldeia da Serra with 3 Suites and Unique Structure
Home Aldeia da Serra: high quality home with 3 suites, embedded into nature, metropolitan area of São Paulo
Stunning urban refuge 30 min from São Paulo (SP). A highly secure, private and comfortable property located in one of the most valued regions of Greater SP.
With the support of the entire structure of Aldeia da Serra, this beautiful residence built on a 2000 m² landplot is your refuge in the midst of nature, located in the Portal da Serra subdivision. The property has a large garden, fruit trees, crystal clear water fountain, situated at a dead end street and a unique background for Fauna / Flora, belonging to the Serra do Votoruna preservation area.
The main house (359 m² constructed area) has 03 large Suites, being one Master Suite with a Closet and Whirlpool. Furthermore there is a living room with high ceilings integrated with the kitchen, fireplace, toilet, large office and covered parking spaces for 02 vehicles, in addition to a large balcony with a Gourmet Area (barbecue and pizza oven), lots of greenery and fruit trees in an area of rural properties close to the condominiums of Aldeia da Serra. This property has a pressurization system and gas heating in the showers.
Designed and Decorative Furniture can be found in the house, however it is not included. The sale of furniture can be considered an additional item and separately be negotiated.
Gas and solar water heating
Closet in the master suite
Attic with large terrace
Balcony for bedrooms and living room
IPTU: BRL 1,469.21
Note Value: Iptu referring to the annual value.
We accompany clients during the entire sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Additional Information about Aldeia da Serra:
- Aldeia da Serra is a neighborhood in the city of Barueri, and Santana do Parnaíba in the state of São Paulo, Brazil. It is located about 35 kilometers from the center of São Paulo.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://portal.barueri.sp.gov.br/
- This real estate is only for sale, not for rental or similar.
- It is highly advised that interested buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
Home Aldeia da Serra
- ID: 25083
- Views: 639