Upscale Private Home in Aquiraz with 110 m² constructed area on a 1.050 m² landplot, proximity to Fortaleza
Private Home Aquiraz: high level real estate with 110 m² in condominium with 3 other privately owned houses constructed on a land plot of 1050 m², gated condominium, communal swimming pool, with panoramic outlook
General Description and Features:
For sale is a high quality two-storey house in a gated condominium with 3 other houses, situated on the outskirts of the small fishing village of Prainha, a division of the city of Aquiraz, 13th largest city in the state of Cearà, and 32 km from the state capital of Fortaleza and Fortaleza international airport.
The house offers a spacious ground floor area with veranda, open plan living/dining/kitchen area and downstairs bathroom. The second floor consists of 2 double bedrooms both with ensuite shower/bathroom. The front bedroom also has a balcony allowing panoramic views over the dunes to the left and towards the sea to the right. There is a shared parking area and a communal swimming pool.
Prainha’s beautiful beach and lagoon are at approximately 1 km from the property and both are great for kitesurfing as well as other aquatic sports. Prainha is indicated as a kitesurfing spot for riders of Any Level. There are also several kitesurf schools in the vicinity.
Other attractions nearby include buggy rides over the dunes (0,5 km) as well as to many other coastal destinations, the Aquiraz Riviera Golf Club, a 18-hole Championship Course with stunning green oasis winding harmoniously through a beautiful landscape, the first golf course to have been constructed in the state of Cearà (3/4 km), the Beach Park at Porto das Dunas (7 km), Aquiraz city, the capital state of Fortaleza which are all within convenient distances to visit, as well as the many other beautiful beaches and coastal towns (certain reachable by buggy ride via the beach), Morro Branco, Canoa Quebrada, Praia do Futuro, Jericoacoara, Aguas Belas, to name but a few, which line the north-eastern shores. The Jaguaribe river estuary is also definitely worth a visit.
All documentation ok, with escritura publica (public deed) of Ibiapina. We at Real Estate Brazil accompany clients during the sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Additional Information about Aquiraz and Surroundings:
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.aquiraz.ce.gov.br/
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is recommended that prospective buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 23423
- Published: 13. June 2022
- Last Update: 21. June 2022
- Views: 159