Pousada in Pelourinho, Salvador with 800 m² built area and 10 rooms
Pousada Pelourinho: hotel pousada, 800 m² constructed area, 2 apartments, 8 bedrooms, 3 floors, location in historical center
For sale is a pousada in Pelourinho, the historical and colonial district of Salvador. The constructed area is approximately 800 m². The pousada is structured as follows:
– Sub level: laundry, kitchen, storage and two bedrooms with bathroom (for employees)
– Ground floor: reception, toilet, kitchen/bar, lounge and 01 guest bedroom with bathroom.
– 1st floor: 02 complete housing apartments (where we live, my sister and I.
– 2nd floor: 05 guest rooms with bathroom.
– 3rd floor: 03 guest rooms with bathroom and terrace.
Additional Information on Request.
Pelourinho, popularly called Pelô, is a neighborhood in the city of Salvador. It is located in the Historic Center of the city, in the area that covers only the streets that go from Terreiro de Jesus to Largo do Pelourinho, which has a preserved Brazilian Baroque colonial architectural set and part of the Historic Heritage of the United Nations. It is one of the most traditional and also famous destinations in Brazil.
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This real estate is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 25304
- Views: 102