Landplot with 240 ha size and 725 m highway front in Paracuru, Ceará
Landplot Paracuru: large construction area, 240 ha, 725 highway border, ZPE zone nearby, 62 km to Fortaleza
General Description and Features:
Location and Coordinates:
Right Front (limit with Fazenda Bonança-Cialne):
The land has a total area of 240 hectares, 725 meters in front of a state road CE-085, a highway with double lane, with easy access to the Pecém Industrial and Port Complex (CIPP), several beaches and the capital Fortaleza.
The CIPP ( https://www.complexodopecem.com.br/) is growing a lot and has the potential to grow additionally in the future, it has an Export Processing Zone (ZPE). CIPP has a partnership with the port of Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Thus, the property is particularly suited for integration into the ZPE and possible uses as logistics area or industrial area are conceivable, but also potentially renewable energies. The renewable energy market in Ceará is developing at a rapid pace:
– 33 km from the Port of Pecem (CIPP)
– 38 km from Hard Rock Hotel & Resort Fortaleza (Under construction on Lagoinha beach, in Paraipaba-CE)
– 62 km from Fortaleza
– 13 km from the center of Paracuru
– 11 km from the center of São Gonçalo do Amarante
The documentation is up to date and can be sent on request (deed – escritura). Further details about the property also on request.
Further information about Paracuru and Surroundings:
Paracuru, is the only seat of a municipality in the interior of Ceará bathed by the sea. It is also known as the city of joy, as it holds several large events throughout the year. The municipality of Paracuru has the richest and most varied ecosystem on the Costa do Sol Poente, with 20 km of coastline, delineated by beautiful beaches that range from the fishing grounds at the mouth of the São Gonçalo River (Siupé), through dunes, inlets with calm seas. and reefs with natural pools, up to the mangroves at the mouth of the Curu river.
Information about the Current Development Plan (Plano Diretor) of the region:
- Official and Municipal Information about Paracuru: https://www.paracuru.ce.gov.br/index.php
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- ID: 21089
- Views: 549