Landplot with 1436 m² in Granja Viana, São Paulo
Landplot Granja Viana: 1436 m², in front of Rua Nova América, completely even and well, currently in use as parking space
Description and Features:
For sale is a landplot sized at exactly 1436,10 m².
Address: Rua Rua Nova América, 155, Granja Viana
Completely flat, located at the corner of two streets, and walled. The land is developed, with electricity and water.
– Clean lot with few trees.
– Currently being used as a complementary parking lot to the Campus – Hotel
– Excellent location: Corner of R. Nova América and R. Profª Ana Nastari Brunetti
– Close to São Camilo Hospital, Pão de Açucar Supermarket and the Granja Viana Shopping Mall
– Light and water input (SABESP) already in place and installed
– It has a tower with a water tank.
– Furthermore there are 2 structures already constructed, which can serve as a shed or accommodation
This property is part of a larger property which also can be purchased integrally: https://real-estate-brazil.com/estate/landplot-cotia-sao-paulo/
Further Information about Granja Viana:
Granja Viana is a prosperous upper class district located in the Western Zone of Greater São Paulo. It has several micro-neighborhoods and closed residential units. In the second half of the 20th century, the Granja became a dormitory for high-income families from São Paulo, starting to have a series of high-end developments.
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This real estate is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 25868
- Views: 347