Landplot with 281.000 m² near Campinas and the Viracopos Airport
Landplot Campinas: sizable area with 281.000 m² in Hortolandia, 29 km to the airport, commercially highly developed region, excellent infrastructure
Features and Description:
This commercial and residential plot is located in a privileged area, with high development potential due to its topography and infrastructural access.
• It is 23 km from Campinas-SP – the largest city in the interior of the State of São Paulo, it has privileged logistics due to its modern road network, a railway network that connects it to the port of Santos, the most important in the continent, a tourism hub business, several industries and companies, as well as large Universities, Unicamp, a hub and a reference in health.
• 110 km from São Paulo-SP
• 29 km from Viracopos Airport – an important air traffic center in Brazil and the largest air cargo center in South America.
Hortolândia continues in the ranking of commerce, industry and services, among the best 100 cities in the country to invest, according to a survey of 2020. In commercial performance terms it occupies the 2nd place in Brazil. And in services it occupies the 9th position.
The landplot in particular is close to the access to the main highways, such as Rodovia Bandeirante, Rod. Anhanguera, Rodovia SP 101, with easy access to the interior of the State of São Paulo and access to the Capital São Paulo.
It is a unique land surrounded by real estate developments. On one side there is the closed condominium of Jardim Golden Park houses. On the other side is the open neighborhood called Jardim Residencial Firenze.
Just ahead on the other side of the avenue is IATec – Adventist Institute of Technology, right next to IASP – Seventh-day Adventist Church, the Adventist University Center.
Following the avenue that passes in front of the land, there are other closed residential subdivisions, a mini shopping mall with McDonalds, Burger King, Market, Pizzeria and other restaurants, pharmacies and further amenities of daily life.
The plot has a total area of 281,002 m², which allows to carry out a complete Master-Plan, with commercial areas facing the avenue, suitable for the construction of residential buildings, in addition to an area for a closed condominium.
At the back of the land, residential buildings are already being built, which shows that the land is being surrounded by developments, thus increasing the value of the area every day.
Due to the owner’s interest in investing in cattle ranches in the State of Mato Grosso do Sul, he is willing to sell this land, otherwise he would execute the development and subdivision project himself.
Due to his interest in acquiring rural properties, he accepts a down payment and a payment flow with annual installments, as it coincides with the payments of the farms he wants to buy.
There are two different purchase options:
1) Subdivision of the area:
– total area: 281,000 m²
– total sales area: 140 thousand m²
– sales value of m²: R$880.00
– General Sales Value (PSV): R$123,200,000.00 (One hundred and twenty-three million and two hundred thousand reais)
2) Construction of Buildings
– total area: 281,000 m²
– area for sale: 140 thousand m²
– 350 apartment units per 18,000 m² block
– 140,000 / 18,000 = 7.7 blocks
– 7 developments with 350 apartments each: 2,450 apartments
– Average sale price per apartment: R$320,000.00
– PSV: R$784,000,000.00 (Seven Hundred and Eighty-Four Million Reais)
Ideally one can create a project that includes a commercial area facing the avenue, a few blocks with residential buildings and a gated community, as well as green areas to create an integrated project with lots of leisure, local businesses and security infrastructure to build a designed neighborhood.
- Official and Municipal Information about Hortolandia: http://www2.hortolandia.sp.gov.br/
We accompany clients during the entire sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- ID: 20342
- Views: 632