Upper Class Private Home with 6 Bedrooms, 4 Suites and 425 m² in São Paulo
First-class home São Paulo: villa with 6 bedrooms, 425 m², 4 suites, partially furnished, solar and gas heating
Excellent house in the Tucuruvi district at Serra da Cantareira, with security, concierge, dead end street, privileged location with high standard houses in the surroundings, total construction area of 425 m², 380 m² of land and a total area of 642 m².
The house has 6 bedrooms, 4 of which are suites (1 master), all with built-in cupboards and plank, 3 rooms, all with plank, fireplace, toilet, travertine marble bathrooms, high ceilings, kitchen with built-in cabinets, terraces, maid’s room and bathroom, barbecue space, swimming pool, backyard, 6 parking spaces, solar and gas heaters, panoramic view – in a very privileged location.
Additional Information about Tucuruvi and Surroundings:
Tucuruvi is a very attractive district, due to its marvelous location – in direct vicinity of the beautiful Serra da Cantareira. It is also known for being the neighborhood where the headquarters of the Acadêmicos do Tucuruvi samba school and the Santana-Tucuruvi Subprefecture are located, in addition to the Tucuruvi subway station.
The Cantareira Tramway, implemented for the construction of the water reservoir at the top of the mountain, encouraged the emergence of numerous farms in the early 20th century, which produced vegetables and also served as a place of rest and vacation. The subdivision of the region began in the 1920s and 1930s, but the occupation of the lots did not keep pace.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/cidade/secretarias/subprefeituras/santana_tucuruvi/
We at Real Estate Brazil accompany clients during the sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Our partners at Campedelli Advogados (São Paulo) also provide legal assistance (documentation, funds transfer, investor´s visa)
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is recommended that prospective buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- Property type: Private Home , Villa
- State: São Paulo
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: São Paulo
- Postal Code and Neighbourhood: 02340‑100 Tucuruvi
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Property size: 425 m²
- Lot size: 642 m²
- Property ID: 22813
- ID: 22813
- Views: 502