Land for Sand,Clay and Peat Extraction in São Paulo State
Farm Clay Peat Extraction: land area, 307 ha, large sand and clay deposits, infrastructurally well located near Anhanguera highway
For sale is a land area/fazenda in São Simão, in the state of São Paulo. The farm is suitable for extraction of sand and clay (Ball clay) with high yield potential. A particular highlight are the larger quantities of surface proximate peat.
Property area: 307.7988 ha
Granted Mining rights
Materials: Industrial Sand / “Ball Clay” Clay / Peat
Legal Reserve Area: 130 ha
Location: São Simão-SP
The area and the registrations are completely georeferenced.
São Simão and one of the rare regions of the world that have deposits of “Ball Clay”. This raw material has ideal properties for gluing, being used in masses for making ceramic products such as tiles, refractories, porcelain
kitchenware, tableware, sanitary ware and porcelain electrical insulators.
Sand: 3,096,670 t
Clay: 490,209 t
Peat: 161,273 t
Ease of product flow through the Anhanguera highway (SP-330/BR-050) and state highway in good traffic conditions.
Documentation: The land is completely documented. It consists of two deeds (matriculas) – 13.568 and 13.570. Documentation can be sent on receipt of a letter of intent. This includes the legal registration of the land (escritura/matricula), topographic and lithologic plans as well as geological measurings and soil/ground analysis.
Additional Information about São Simão and Surroundings:
São Simão is a Brazilian municipality in the state of São Paulo. It is located in the Metropolitan Region of Ribeirão Preto, with a distance of about 60 km from the metropolis. It is a commercially and industrially developed region, next to the crucial Anhanguara highway.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.saosimao.sp.gov.br/
We at Real Estate Brazil accompany clients during the sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Our partners at Campedelli Advogados (São Paulo) also provide legal assistance (documentation, funds transfer, investor´s visa)
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is recommended that prospective buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- Property type: Farm or Ranch (Fazenda) , Industries , Mineral Deposit and Mine
- State: São Paulo
- Offer type: For Sale
- Lot size: 307 ha
- Property ID: 23057
- ID: 23057
- Views: 410