Exclusive Home Salvador: 4 suites, 480 m² living area, ample varanda, 2 living rooms and additional 3 bedrooms
The house is very well and even romantically located in the street where the famous poet Jorge Amado lived back in his time.
Exact Address: Rua Alagoinhas, n° 236, Casa – Rio Vermelho | Salvador – Bahia, Brasil. Cep: 41.940-620
– The private home has a constructed area of 480 square meters.
– At the top of the house there are 4 suites, 1 living room and 1 balcony.
– On the ground floor there is 1 guest room, social bathroom, 2 living rooms, 1 maid’s room, 1 balcony, kitchen, service area and pantry.
-In the lower part of the house there are 3 small bedrooms measuring each 6 m², 1 laundry, kitchen and 1 bathroom.
Additional Information about Rio Vermelho and Surroundings:
Rio Vermelho is a neighborhood located on the seafront of the city of Salvador.
It is ocated between the districts of Ondina and Amaralina, with the Engenho Velho da Federação to the north, Santa Cruz and the northeast of Amaralina.
In this neighborhood there are located luxurious hotels and inns, and a burgeoning nightlife.
Known for its bohemian atmosphere, the acarajés of Cira, Regina and Dinha, and the colony of fishermen, its residents celebrate annually, on February 2, the Feast of Iemanjá, queen of the sea.
- Official and Municipal Information: http://prefeiturabairro.salvador.ba.gov.br/index.php/unidades/barra-pituba
keyphrase: Exclusive Home Salvador
- ID: 20153
- Published: 7. August 2021
- Last Update: 3. September 2021
- Views: 718