Lovely Eco Private Home in Itaparica with 149 m² living space
Ecological Home Itaparica: private residence with 149 m² living space, living room, 3 bedrooms (1 suite), high quality materials, panoramic balconies
General Description and Features:
For sale is a High quality private home built with materials of ecological and recycled origin.
Recycled old windows and doors; 1st floor in wood, old tacos, pink peroba floor (hardwood), ecological cement block walls
The total land area is 15 x 28m (420 m²) and the total constructed area is 149 m². The entire space is usable, with a vegetable garden and various fruits such as pitanga, acerola, papaya, lemon and blackberry
Furthermore there is a 12 m deep artesian well, 1 external tool cabinet and 3 external pantries.
The main house consists of 2 floors.
On the 1st floor there is a 100 m² with bedroom, bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen, pantry and 3 balconies. The entire area of the 1st floor is wheelchair accessible (without the access ramp). The floors are connected by wooden stairs.
The 2nd floor has a total area of 49 m² with wooden floor, mezzanine, bedroom, Master bedroom with 30 m², suite and balcony.
The house is located in a Condominium (Gated community), approximately 5 min from the beach.
About Itaparica and Surroundings:
The Ilha da Itaparica Itaparica is deemed one of the most stunning islands of the Brazilian coast. Its coast, to a large extent, is surrounded by coral reefs, called “Pinaúnas Reefs”, which extends from Bom Despacho to Cacha Pregos. By Decree-Law 467 of October 20, 1997, the Pinaúnas Environmental Preservation Area was established. Itaparica Island is 45 minutes from Salvador by ferry or Mar Grande Maritime Transport System; and is linked to the mainland, in the far southeast (Estreito do Funil), by the João das Botas bridge via BA-001.
The city of Itaparica is the only seaside hydromineral resort in the Americas. Its water is carbonated and sulphated with a good dose of carbonic acid, source radioactivity at 20 degrees Celsius of 0.82 males.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://itaparica.ba.gov.br/
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This private home is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- Property type: Private Home
- State: Bahia
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Itaparica
- Postal Code and Neighbourhood: 44460-000 Itaparica
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property size: 149 m²
- Lot size: 420 m²
- Property ID: 21488
- ID: 21488
- Views: 829