Low Cost Dream House in Maricá beach with 240 m² constructed area and 2 suites
Dream House Maricá: Affordable Private Home with 2 master bedrooms, directly at the beach, 240 m² constructed area and 960 m² land
General Description in english (for portuguese or german please contact us):
- Land Size: 960 m² (2 beach facing plots).
- Building Size: 240 m²
- 2 Master-bedrooms, with ensuite Bathrooms.
- Large Living area, with open views of Sea from the front, Lake and mountains from the rear, and side views (East view) of the Lake, mountains and Sea together.
- Open planned kitchen.
- Separate self contained Housekeeper flat and Garage.
- No maintenance or condominium fees, low electricity fees (approx. $50 per month), low taxes (IPTU – approx. $350 per year), self supplying water (rainwater is captured and stored in 2 large tanks) plus a well on the property.
- Situated on one of the best locations imaginable. Directly on the beach to the front and lakes and mountains at the rear. No other plots can be built at the front or at the back of the house to obstruct the incredible views.
- 1.5 hours directly to Rio centre, one of the most exciting cities in the world. Now also the main business and Oil & Gas centre of Brazil with Petrobras headquarters located there. Also, the proximity to Niterói creates an infrastructural advantage.
- The house is located on a large 35 km of unspoiled, natural, unfrequented beach; one of the largest inhabited stretches of beach in Brazil.
- The house is on “Central Avenue” (before the lake) and has the main coach service going regularly (multiple times per day) to Rio Central Bus Terminal, in the centre of Rio. The bus stop is directly in front of the house. Coaches are comfortable, air-conditioned, takes 1.5 hours, and only costs $2 each way (with your residency you can obtain a card with high discounts on Buses, Coaches, Trains and metro).
- Health and fitness – Due to the exceptional fresh air and clean sea water it is a great place to recuperate from stress, health problems, allergies, eczema, asthma, rhinitis (hay fever) or general respiratory problems. Exercise, swim, walk or run on the beach.
Activities and Leisure in the Surroundings:
- Sea fishing (from your front door!) and Lake fishing (from your back door!).
- Whales and Dolphins frequent the beach.
- 15 minutes from a small friendly Flying School approved by the Brazilian Aviation Authority. 15 flying hours to obtain PPL (Private Pilot License) and 150 hours for Commercial flying license (note: the final test for the PPL are in Portuguese at the moment).
- Horse riding, lessons and cattle lassoing.
- Watching the amazing sunrise and sunset from your balcony.
- Surfing – the nearby town of Ponte Negra holds annual Surfing championships.
- Famous Brazilian Barbeques year round
Additional Information about Maricá and Surroundings:
- The following two videos will demonstrate the development potential of Maricá and its surroundings: https://youtu.be/iClKuvXAmrk
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.marica.rj.gov.br/
All the documents are current and approved by the local council and all fees are up-to-date. The house is owned by a British expatriate.
Good rental. Or you have the possibility to develop the rest of the land into a condominium, apartments, Health Resort, Spa, large multistory house or hotel.
We accompany clients during the entire sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- ID: 15979
- Published: 22. June 2020
- Last Update: 26. June 2020
- Views: 520