Cinematic Cliff-Top Hotel in Rio de Janeiro
Cinematic Cliff-Top Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Maricá with 20 apartments and a 41 luxury suites project (portuguese description on request)
Some Initial Facts:
- Strategically located 1h20 from Rio de Janeiro, at the entrance of the lakes region, the hotel opened a little more than a year ago and is already offering interesting results.
- The Hotel is less than 5km distant from the future port, commercial port and strategic part of the exploration of the Lula field located 180km from the municipality.
- Furthermore, The Ponta Negra Terminal is developed by a private group. (DTA Engineering).
- Petrobras has already contacted us with a request to reserve 85% of the 2 hotels for 3 months.
- At the top of a hill, with breathtaking views of the ocean, sunrise and sunset, it is in the middle of lush nature.
- The construction of the port is on the other side of the high hill, preserving the tranquility of the hotel and the area.
- It is less than 5km from the new venture, becoming a perfect lodging option for executives that will need to travel in this region, expanding business potential throughout the year.
- It can be considered as the only hotel of this standard between Rio de Janeiro / Niteroi and Búzios (110km from Ponta Negra). The hotel opened a little more than a year ago, in the last days of December 2016.
- Due to professional and personal reasons, the owner must be present in New York most of the year.
- Albeit having no commercial representative yet, and which only work with OTA’s (Booking, expedia, take off, etc.) in December 2017 the hotel earned R $ 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand reais) and R $ 240,000 in January 2018.
- Additionally, there is a commercial-residential land of 2.100m2 with 70mt of beach front with a restaurant and a house, 10mn from the main hotel.
- HOTEL & SPA (Already existing and open since the end of December 2016):
- The Hotel has more than 2.000 m2 constructed area, divided into 2 buildings.
- In total 20 apartments, all with ocean views, a 20 m infinity pool, 150 m2 of state-of-the-art gymnasium, two spa rooms, a hammam, a 100m2 playground, a bar / restaurant and a kitchen.
- There are a total of 14 employees
2. APPROVED PROJECT: RESIDENTIAL HOTEL:
- 13.000m2 adjacent Land Parcel with an apart-hotel project approved by the City Hall with registered memorial.
- The project comprises 41 luxury units, consisting of 22 apartments with 1 bedroom (70m2 + 20m2 balcony), 15 apartments with 2 bedrooms (100m2 + 30m2) and 4 duplexes with 3 bedrooms (170m2 + 55m2).
- The average height is 3m, are all with sea view, divided into 7 buildings.
- Each discreet and perfectly integrated building on the grounds has a green roof with an on-site layout that respects the harmony of the place, offering privacy for each guest and a breathtaking view of the sea.
Additionally to these units the complex will offer:
– A reception
– A 370m2 restaurant with a 3.80m height for 300 places
– A professional kitchen
– Three shops
– A second infinity pool, bar and spa.
– Tennis Grounds
The asking price of R$9.5 million includes this spectacular hotel spa and land + project for an apart-hotel.
It can be considered a fabulous offer with great potential revenue streams.
All Documentation ok – it can be sent on request.
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Further Information about the Region and Surroundings:
- ID: 7072
- Published: 20. April 2018
- Last Update: 28. April 2018
- Views: 609