Partially Developed Cattle Farm with 12.500 ha in Western Bahia
Cattle Farm Bahia: farm with 12.500 ha total area, suitable for cattle breeding, 1900 ha currently developed grass pastures, alternatively suitable for crop growing and cultivation
General Description and Features:
The farm is situated in the municipality of Cocos, Western Bahia. It has a total area of 12.527 ha.
Structure of the land:
– 1900 ha developed into grass pastures
– 680 ha open area
– 20% natural reserve (as per Brazilian law)
– 60% undeveloped land
Topography of the land:
– Flat, slope of maximum 3%
– Paved roads just completed 70 km from the farm in each direction and construction of this paved road crossing the farm is ongoing.
– Finished dirt roads on the farms
– West- East integration Railway under construction to the sea port: https://www.ppi.gov.br/ef_334
– Runway for agricultural airplanes
Opportunities for Development:
– The farm can be switched to crop production at any time:
soybeans, corn, beans, sugarcane, cotton, coffee.
Distance to the nearest cities and sales points for domestic market:
90 km to Cocos – Population of around 8000
200 km to Correntina – Population of 13 000
279 km to Barreiras – Population of 157 000
400 km to the capital – Brasilia City, 2,2 mln
Located in the tropics of West Bahia in Brazil, some 800 meters above the sea level on a flat plateau intersected by small rivers, Farm VAU DO FORMOSA represents an opportunity to acquire
superior agricultural land in a region with farmland known to be amongst the most productive available anywhere in the world. Despite appreciation averaging 5%-10% per year since 1990, land
prices in West Bahia remain low when compared with other parts of Brazil and at positively bargain levels when compared internationally. Several influencing factors are now converging to a point
where it seems likely prices in the region will start to catch up much sooner rather than later.
The presentation and negotiation of this property is conducted in partnership with Agro Concept Management (AgCM). This exposé is based on an exposé previously elaborated by AgCM. A more detailed exposé can be sent on request.
We accompany clients during the entire sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- ID: 20029
- Views: 2094