Large Construction Lot with 320.000 m² on Itaparica Island
Building Land Itaparica: extensive land area 320.000 m², excellent location, suitable for residential and hotel, 500 m from beach, panoramic views
The land which is for sale is called “Fazenda Morro da Penha”, situated in a privileged location on the Ilha da Itaparica.
It has a total area of 320.000 m², about 5,5 km to the Ferry boat station and 500 m from the beach. It offers a spectacular panoramic view towards the ocean, the sunset and the skyline of Salvador. It is located next to a closed Condominio, the “Nossa Senhora da Penha”. Due to its location it has a very high construction potential, but be further amplified by a new access to the BA-001. The land is slighly ondulated and comes with 100 % complete documentation, including georeferencing.
There is currently a project and business plan available, aiming at the construction of 1301 single residences/private homes (128 m²) as well as a Comercial area with 13.500 m².
A kmz file of the area is available and can be sent on request.
Google coordinates and exact location: 12°58´43,55´´S and 38°37´16.03´´W.
Additional Information About Itaparica and Surroundings:
This beautiful island is seen as one of the most stunning islands of the Brazilian coast. Its coastline is encircled by coral reefs, which extends from Bom Despacho to Cacha Pregos. By Decree-Law 467 of October 20, 1997, the Pinaúnas Environmental Preservation Area was established. Itaparica Island is 45 minutes from Salvador by ferry or Mar Grande Maritime Transport System; and is linked to the mainland, in the far southeast (Estreito do Funil), by the João das Botas bridge via BA-001.
The city of Itaparica is the only seaside hydromineral resort in the Americas. Its water is carbonated and sulphated with a good dose of carbonic acid, source radioactivity at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://itaparica.ba.gov.br/
- Touristic Information: https://www.feriasbrasil.com.br/ba/itaparica/dicas.cfm
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
Building Land Itaparica
- Property type: Commercial construction lot , Landplot
- State: Bahia
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Itaparica
- Postal Code and Neighbourhood: 44460-000 Itaparica
- Lot size: 320000 m²
- Property ID: 22135
- ID: 22135
- Views: 247