Beach Front Property on Itaparica Island with large amount of fruit trees
Beautiful Home Itaparica: private home + two additional houses, stunning garden, numerous fruit trees, perfect location, 476 m² total constructed area
For sale is a beach front property in one of Bahia´s most intriguing places. It consists of a total of 3 houses – the main house and two smaller houses. The property connects to two streets. Therefore, there are two access roads to the house. In the proximity there are inns and restaurants.
The state and federal government recently restructured the area and the fishing village, making a new Marina, square with bars and restaurants, a Porto Novo to moor boats safely from storms or strong winds.
They are now building a sea containment, which will pass in front of the house for sale, with construction completion in 2022. This will increase the value of the property significantly
There is also a pier which increases the nautical value of the property.
The constructed area is 476 m² – subdivided into the main home with 276 m², a guest house with 3 bedrooms with 110 m² and a duplex guest house with 90 m².
The main home contains 4 bedrooms, 1 of them suite, 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.
Furthermore there are two kennel(s), a laundry, and a garage for three cars (with expansion potential).
Additional Information about Itaparica and Surroundings:
Itaparica is an island in the All Saints Bay in the Salvador Metropolitan Region.
The island is divided into two municipalities (municípios): the capital of the same name, Itaparica, with around 23,000 inhabitants and an area of 117 km², and Vera Cruz, which is much larger in terms of area, with 300 km² and around 42,000 inhabitants.
The island’s population is reported as 58,292 according to the 2010 census and as of 1 July 2014 is estimated at a total of 64,579 inhabitants. Itaparica is a tourism hub in Bahia, considered one of the most beautiful places in Brazil and with high development potential due to the future construction of the Salvador-Itaparica bridge.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://itaparica.ba.gov.br/
- Video Documentary and Presentation of Itaparica: https://youtu.be/1XvxbTgVZQM
- This real estate is only for sale, not for rental or similar.
- It is highly advised that interested buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 23498
- Views: 626