Upscale Apartment Building with 15 apartments in Ponta Grossa, Paraná
Apartment Building Paraná: total of 15 apartments, high quality construction, renowned construction company, 2148 m² constructed area
For sale is an upscale residential building in a prime area of the city, in Vila Estrela, which has an Office Space (meeting
room + VIP service room) in the common area. Location at Rua Freire Alemão, 460 – Vila Estrela –
Ponta Grossa City – Paraná State.
Facts about the Building:
– 15 autonomous residential units (apartments)
– 7 floors, including: 2 floors of garage and entrance
hall/office space (ground and first), and 5 floors of
– 26 parking spaces
– 2,148.08m² of total built area
The following residential units/apartments are part of the building:
– Apartments with 154 m², 3 bedrooms and 2 parking spaces
– Apartments with 145 m², 3 bedrooms and 2 parking spaces
– Apartments with 136 m², 2 bedrooms and 2 parking spaces
– All apartments with 1 suite and gourmet balcony with barbecue
– Office Space: Meeting room and office room for private consultations
– Conceptual reception.
Additional Information about Ponta Grossa and Surroundings:
Ponta Grossa is a city in the state of Paraná. It is a city of opportunities. It is located approximately 115 km west of the capital, Curitiba, in a region known as Campos Gerais do Paraná.
- Official and Municipal Information: https://www.pontagrossa.pr.gov.br/
Further links regarding the city and investment opportunities:
Socio-economic statistics and information:
About Ponta Grossa specifically:
About the State of Paraná:
Overview of the State of Paraná (PR):
Invest in Paraná – The most innovative state in Brazil:
We at Real Estate Brazil accompany clients during the sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
Our partners at Campedelli Advogados (São Paulo) also provide legal assistance (documentation, funds transfer, investor´s visa)
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is recommended that prospective buyers conduct a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
- The buyer/investor does not pay any kind of commission to the realtor in Brazil – the commission is strictly the responsability of the seller. However, the buyer is responsible for paying the notary costs as well as the ITBI (Imposto de Transmissão de Bens Imóveis – the property transfer tax) which ranges, depending on the state, between 2 – 3 %.
- ID: 23065
- Views: 439