Romantic and high quality Private Home on Ilha Grande with Ocean View
Romantic Home Ilha Grande: private home with 150 m², high renting potential, completely furnished
This beautiful and unique property is also known as “CasaVistamar”.
CasaVistmar is a rustic style house with beautiful sea and mountain views in the midst of lush nature. The tropical garden is illuminated, filled with bromeliads, palm trees, and several trees that guarantee privacy and a unique experience.
Excellent investment option with guaranteed return through seasonal leases in operation since 2008. Known as CasaVistamar, the house received more than 179 comments from satisfied customers. Very easy to rent in high, medium and low season for up to 11 people offering a good return on your investment. Also great to live and enjoy as your first or second home fully furnished and enjoy this tropical paradise.
Elegant in its simplicity, but not simple. The house is designed with the focus on the beach, but with the amenities of modern life and the refined aesthetics that we seek in urban life. The interior of the house offers an open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen. It has a small service area. Flat screen TV with Sky, Wifi throughout the house and fully equipped kitchen. It will be delivered fully furnished.
Light burnt cement floor and corrosion resistant aluminum windows with movable mosquito screens.
It has two suites with air conditioning. The master suite has a queen size bed, bathroom with sliding shower glass door, small walk-in closet and private balcony with beautiful views of the mountains. The other suite has a view of the forest, bathroom with sliding shower glass door, and can be fitted with a double bed, two bunk beds or two single beds.
This floor also has two balconies overlooking the sea and mountains, decorated with tables, chairs and hammocks allowing you to enjoy the fresh air and birds singing.
Lower Level: It has a flat with 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a queen size bed, Smart TV, Wi-Fi, SKY TV, 2 open closet systems, air conditioning, glass wall overlooking the lower garden and a nice L-shaped table for home office. The second bedroom has a high multifunctional single bed with two-door wardrobe, shelves and desk space. 1 Bathroom with sliding shower glass door and small equipped kitchen. The entrance to this flat is independent, being useful as a caretaker’s house or additional seasonal rental for couples with 1 child.The House is located on the right side of the village two minutes walking to the main beach and close to cozy beaches known as Praia da Julia and Praia da Bica. It is a great location since it is ten minutes from the Vila do Abraão pier and in a quiet, tree-lined street. The house offers distance and silence for being away from the noise of the center.
Surrounded by nature you can meditate and find your center. A real oasis for the soul. And when you want to party, there are several options around.
Built area: 150 m² with rustic and natural elements.
Land: 511 m²
Construction year: 2006
Documentation all ok – the same being analyzed with the buyer before purchase.
All documentation in order.
We accompany clients during the whole sales process and provide encompassing consulting services.
- This property is exclusively for sale, not for rental of any kind.
- It is reasonable and also recommended that interested buyers perform a visit of the property with a subsequent diligence in order to make an informed decision on whether to proceed with the purchase. It is however expected that the prospective client has the necessary financial means to purchase. It is important to note that Brazilian banks or in general financial institutions do not give, under any circumstances, loans or mortgages to foreigners. Also, it is very rare that European or American banks concede loans or mortgages for purchasing real estate in Brazil. It is thus indispensable to have the proper capital in order to effectuate a purchase.
Additional Information about Ilha Grande and Surroundings:
- Official and Municipal Portal of the Region: https://www.angra.rj.gov.br/
- ID: 20713
- Published: 12. November 2021
- Last Update: 14. November 2021
- Views: 691