Upscale Hotel Resort on a 102.000 sqm lot in Aracajú, Sergipe
Upscale Hotel Resort Aracaju with 41.000 m² constructed area and 102.000 m² terrain in beach location
General Description and Location:
The hotel resort was constructed on a 102.000 m² lot, which can be expanded by an additional 14.000 m². The total constructed area is 41.739 m². The hotel was built between 2001 and 2003.
The average rate of occupation is 65 – 70 %, the average daily rate per room is 500 R$.
The upscale hotel resort is located at the Praia da Costa, pertaining to Barra dos Coqueiros – part of the metropolitan area of Aracaju, the capital of the Brazilian state of Sergipe.
Total built area: 41,739.62 m² (including guardhouse, security room, substations 1, 2 and 3, central gas station, 9 cold rooms, convention center, 15 chalets, sport bar, support service, pool support, coffee shop , kid’s club, main block, sewage treatment, several lakes, suspended deck, water park, tennis courts, soccer field, 4 support units, maintenance, parking paved in cobblestone).
• There are in total 208 bedrooms which are divided as follows:
a) Main Block:
– Ground Floor, with 43 apartments (30.05 sqm each) with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; 02 apartments for guests with special needs, the first with 35.96 sqm and the second with 43.45 sqm, each with bedroom, closet, bathroom and balcony.
– Superior Floor, with 45 apartments having 30.05 sqm each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; 01 conjugated apartment having 56.52 sqm with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; 01 suite having 58.47 sqm with living room, closet, bathroom, bedroom and balcony; 02 master suites possessing 97.94 sqm and 109.70 sqm with living room, closet, bedroom, bathroom, free area and balcony.
b) Block 2:
– Ground Floor, with 26 apartments having 37.32 sqm each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; 02 apartments possessing 46.84 sqm each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; and 02 apartments adapted for people with special needs having 47.62m² each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
– 1st Floor, with 25 apartments having 37.32 sqm each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; 01 apartment having 35.30 sqm; 01 apartment having 44.82 sqm; 03 apartments possessing 46.84 sqm, each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
– 2nd Floor, with 25 apartments having 37.32 sqm each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony; 01 apartment having 35.30 sqm; 01 apartment having 44.82 sqm; 03 apartments possessing 46.84 sqm, each apartment with bedroom, bathroom and balcony.
c) 10 Chalets (Type 1):
– Each chalet has a built area of 136.84 sqm and has two twinned housing units, summing up to 20 units in total. Each unit has a living area of 46.90 sqm, with bedroom, bathroom, living room and balcony.
d) 05 Chalets (Type 2):
– Each chalet has a built area of 102.32 sqm, with 02 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, balcony and driveway;
• The Resort has 7 dressing rooms distributed as follows:
– Three dressing rooms in the Main Block, one on the ground floor and two on the upper floor, all with private bathrooms;
– Three dressing rooms in Block 2, one per floor, all with private bathroom;
– A laundry attached to the construction relating to the Sport Bar, to attend the chalets.
A detailed listing of the single rooms and the equipment (bar, swimming pool, elevator, deposits, office rooms etc.) can be sent on request.
Information about numbers (accounts and books, annual return and costs) if a non-binding LOI is provided. Visits of the hotel can be scheduled at any time.
About Sergipe, Aracaju and its Surroundings:
Aracaju is in the state of Sergipe, in the Northeast region of Brazil. Needless to say that its beaches allow resting, having fun and joy in the midst of a beautiful view of sand dunes, coconut trees and warm water, following the example of the Orla do Atalaia, the main landmark of the city. It is 6 km long with a large leisure complex, hotels and restaurants.
Additional Information: http://visitbrasil.com/en/destinos/aracaju.html
About Sergipe: https://www.brazil.org.za/sergipe.html
- ID: 9584
- Views: 821