+55 11 2286-3150, +55 11 97110-1705 (whatsapp)
Viaduto Nove de Julho 164, 01050-060 Sao Paulo, Brazil
info@real-estate-brazil.com

Eucalyptus Farm with 2200 ha in Barreiras, Bahia

R$22,000,000

Details

Eucalyptus Farm with 2200 ha in Barreiras, Bahia

General Description:

Farm with good production conditions, with soils that accept various types of investment. The farm has 2,200 hectares and 1,800 hectares are open. The open areas were planted with eucalyptus and harvested three years ago and are currently being prepared for future plantations. The farm contains a simple main hause, shed and an artesian well (10 thousand liters / h). The land is completely documented and georeferenced. Distance from the city of Barreiras-BA 23 km and the airport only 18 km. In the neighborhoud there are mostly soy, coffee and eucalyptus farms.

Note: There is currently no electric power in the property. Price Orientation: 10.000 R$/ha. Form of payment 40% of entry and the other 60% during 7 years converted into sacks of soy. Obs: Land is located in Serra da Bandeira with easy access and good logistics. The farm needs to be developed and some investments into infrastructure are necessary. Visits of the farm can be scheduled at any time.

Further information and detailed studies about the land (among them a soil analysis and viability studies) on request.

Detailed information about the agricultural sector in Brazil, analysis and literature you can find here.

Keyphrase: Eucalyptus Farm Bahia

  • ID: 8780
  • Views: 614